If the students are issues study visa under Streamlined Visa Processing (SVP), they need to comply with
- Upon arrival in Australia, student must update the Education Provider regarding the adress & other details.
- Need to attend regularly and to progress each semester
- The students are able to work 40 hours forthnight throughout the semester
- Students cannot transfer to another SVP provider until they have completed 6 months of their principal course (i.e. their last course if they have a package of courses) that they can't transfer to a non-SVP provider or to a vocational course).
- Their Enrolment will be cancelled if they don't come or come only occasionally.
- If their Enrolment is cancelled, it is impossible for them to transfer to another provider.
- You must maintain your Overseas Student Health (OSHC) cover while in Australia
- You must leave Australia before your visa expires